As part of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2020, on November 19, 2020, Business Accelerator UKIM (BAU), in North Macedonia, organized the Online Panel Discussion: Ideation, Research, Tech Transfer - how can universities and startups transform corporates. The panel discussion explored the ways in which universities, startups and corporations can collaborate, and why it is important to develop effective partnerships with each other. The panelists included:
- Vladimir Atanasovski; Vice Dean for Finances, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies (FEIT), UKIM, and Managing Director, Center for Technology Transfer and Innovations (INNOFEIT)
- Gjorgji Madjarov; Co-founder and CEO, Elevate Global
- Antoanet (Tony) Levy; External Relations Officer and R&I Support at the Presidentís Office, Holon Institute of Technology (HIT)
- Mateja Lavric; Managing Director, Kolektor Ventures
- Michael Gold; Managing Director, Crimson Capital Corp. (Crimson), and Chairman, Crimson SME Finance Funds (North Macedonia, Kosovo, and Albania)
Business Accelerator UKIM (BAU) is a business-technology accelerator established to identify and support the growth of the most promising technology entrepreneurs and startups in North Macedonia. BAU was co-founded by the Crimson Development Foundation and is co-financed by the Fund for Innovation and Technology Development of North Macedonia.